Whether you have two or three bikes in the garage or are an avid collector of motorcycles, having insurance coverage is a must. At Zenith Insurance Group in Pinellas County, Florida, we take the challenges out of making sure your prized possessions are covered should an accident, peril, or theft occur.
The Benefits That Come with Multi-Bike Insurance
Multi-bike insurance has its perks and is a great way to consolidate coverage by having all your bikes under one policy. Some advantages of this approach include:
- Simplifies Policy Management: Eliminate the need to wrangle with handling individual policies when having all bikes combined into a single one simplifies managing coverage.
- Flexibility: Enjoy the same options to personalize coverage and include upgrades and modifications just like any other insurance policy.
- Potential Savings: Multiple-bike coverage often equates to reduced costs and time-savings compared to having individual policies.
Things to Consider When Insuring Multiple Bikes
When taking advantage of the benefits of a multi-bike policy, here are a few things to consider first.
- Bike Types: Make sure your policy can cover all the types of motorizes you have, whether it’s a touring bike, sport bike, vintage model, cruiser or off-road model.
- Valuation: Depending on the rarity and age of the bikes, it’s wise to inquire about the agreed value you’ll be paid for compensation should there be a total loss.
- Usage & Mileage Patterns: Discuss with your agent how often the bike is ridden and how far you tend to go in the average month or year. Some policies may have limitations, while others don’t.
- Compare Options: We work with several insurance providers and can assist in comparing the different options available that meet the owner’s needs.
Let Us Help Set You Up with Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
Whether you have one, two, or an entire collection on your hands, you can secure reliable motorcycle insurance at Zenith Insurance Group in Pinellas County. We serve the state of Florida – reach out to us today!
It’s vitally important to have motorcycle insurance coverage if you ride a motorcycle in Pinellas County. At Zenith Insurance Group, we’re here to help you meet your motorcycle insurance needs.
The following are four steps you should go through when you purchase a motorcycle insurance policy:
Make sure you understand the coverage options that are available to you
You don’t want to purchase motorcycle insurance before you understand different coverage options. When you buy a policy, you can purchase liability, collision, comprehensive, towing and labor, and rental reimbursement coverage. There are numerous additional types of coverage that you might also want to include on your policy.
Decide which types of coverage you want your policy to include
Consider your unique coverage preferences. You should consider factors like the value of your motorcycle and your budget when deciding what coverage types to include. Remember that you are required by law to carry liability coverage in Oregon.
Request motorcycle insurance policy quotes from different insurance providers
Whenever you buy any type of insurance, you should be sure to get quotes from a few different companies. This is important because insurance coverage offerings can differ widely among various providers in your area. We offer free quotes to compare from so you can choose the best provider.
Evaluate the quotes that you get and choose a policy
Carefully look over the details of the quotes you get. When evaluating quotes, consider the value you get from each policy in addition to the premium costs. Select the policy that is within your budget and best meets your coverage needs.
Reach Out To Us
When you’ve gone through all these steps, you can insure your motorcycle in Pinellas County. Are you ready to get a policy quote? Contact us at Zenith Insurance Group, and we’ll provide you with a quote on a policy that offers you the coverage you need and want.
When you buy your motorcycle, before riding your first mile, visit Zenith Insurance Group serving Pinellas County for the insurance that will keep you legally on the roads of Florida.
Florida requires each rider to carry motorcycle insurance that protects others on the road. You will need to cover your own liability through an insurance policy. State law sets minimum requirements for this insurance of:
- bodily injury liability in the amount of $10,000 per person,
- bodily injury liability in the amount of $20,000 per accident,
- property damage liability in the amount of $10,000 per accident.
Although Florida has a no-fault law, it only applies to automobile owners. The no-fault law requires the purchase of personal injury protection (PIP). Motorcyclists don’t have to carry this type of insurance.
Besides the required insurance, you could add insurance that protects your motorcycle and your health. The state’s liability insurance only protects the other guy, so to speak. To protect your bike and pay your medical bills in case of an accident, you’ll need comprehensive, collision, and personal injury protection.
Comprehensive pays to repair or replace your bike when your bike incurs damage from a named peril, such as hail, earthquake, or hurricane. Collision covers repairing or replacing your bike when you’re involved in a single-vehicle accident, such as if you hit a fence or mailbox with the bike.
PIP provides you with reimbursement for your medical bills. If you’re involved in an accident with another biker or a single-vehicle accident, this policy covers your medical costs.
Call us today
Contact Zenith Insurance Group serving Pinellas County to obtain the motorcycle insurance you need to protect your bike and yourself.